Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dear All!!

I am alice Saga. I'm a fashion stylist. I have lived 8 years in NY where I for 6 years worked for The New York Times Magazine's style dept. I just relocated to Stockholm, Sweden. Will do freelance styling from the worlds most beautiful (and coldest) city for at least one year. I started this blog writing in Swedish but realized that, I do have a MILLION of English speaking friends and I do not want them to feel left out.

This blog will include, a small diary, photographers sajts, ANYTHING that inspires me, young/ new designers, NEWS (fashion of course), trends, pictures and ofcourse just fashion talk about just about anything fashion. And a LOT of opinions!!!

It will take a little while before all will start since there is a lot of technical things I need to learn before all will work smoothly (as my frinds would understand, I am NOT very technical).

With Love,
Lindha

Hejsan alla!!!

heter Lindha Jacobsson Sagum. Ar modestylist. Har bott 8 ar i NY, varav 6 ar jobbat pa The New York Times Magazine's style dept. Har precis nu i April flyttat hem och skall nu frilansa som modestylist utifran Stockholm var det tankt.

Skall har posta ALLT som har med mode att gora. Tips om sajter, affarer, trender, skonhet, allmana rad etc. Om NY, Paris, London ocksa Stockholm saklart.

MVH
Lindha

kolla in min hemsida: www.lindhajacobsson.com

No comments: