Tuesday, January 02, 2007


i'm in a strange mood. my question to myself today is: what responsibility do i have as a single person to society?? It started with reading alice in wonderland, then went on to a question to what I regard as sin as a christian (meaning SEX, before marriage or not? and which sin is worse than the other?), my bartender told me why he wore his cross ( he is not a christian, he bought to it himself when his brother passed away which must have been at a very early age since this young man himself must be around 20) and then it went on to a project that this man in stockholm is working on. Which is mainly about gaining respect among us human beings toward eachother and earth. How can i fit in to a project like that? This is also a question that I am asking myself. Almost like Alice, I am talking to myself and having conversations with myself. What will I be able to do? There is so much I want to do. I want EVERYTHING to be fairytale. I mean I do feel like ALICE IN WONDERLAND FOR GODS SAKE.

But i do believe in beauty and honesty and not least the BIBLE. So I guess I will be proactive and also in the know that God has a meaning for me and I trust in that so much that I think I will be doing the most that I can in any area I enter into.

Anyhow, I want to do GOOD!!

I was about to give you beautiful pictures/ paintings from artists like chardin, watteau and goya. The picture I am giving you is one by Chardin. A moment of life THEN. A day to day picture of ordinary life THEN. A long time ago. I like ordinary life, but one that is filled with beauty and love that is.

But , First another person that I ADORE: Oscar Wilde, someone i will Definately write more aobut in the near future. A poem made by him that is SO beautiful i want to CRY. Chardin and Watteau has to be LATER......... please read AND CRY.

xxx to all!!

Tread lightly, she is near
Under the snow,
Speak gently, she can hear
The daises grow.
All her bright golden hair
Tarnished with rust
She that was young and fair
Fallen to dust.
Lily-like, white as snow,
She hardly knew
She was a woman, so
Sweetly she grew.
Coffin-board, heavy stone,
Lie on her breast;
I vex my heart alone,
She is at rest.
Peace, peace; she cannot hear
Lyre or sonnet;
All my life's buried here,
Heap earth upon it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came on your site via Facehunter. I like it! You were wondering about all those questions of life. I thougt: It would be good for you to read the book of Taisha Abelar, The Sorcerers' Crossing, I don't know if there is a Swedish translation of it, but otherwise read it in English. She writes about what sex, meaning male seed in the womb, does with the female powers... how you give away your power via the energyline that is created via sex with all the men that came in you. You loose your powers to them en become weak en dependent of men yourself, while they become stronger. People do not know about this, since they cannot see the energy lines....
By restraining from sex, you can grow as a female and develope yourself. This has nothing to do with belief, but with truth..