Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Dark Chapter






many years ago in New York, I had a first time meeting with a photographer gir, Meaghan who then assisted Glen Luchford. It was so lovely to get to know her then and to find such a talented person. and we planned to work soon together. I can credit her for my interest in Art.

I got to see her updated portfolio on the web and I just fell in love all over again. Just go in their for yourself and take a DEEP look at her PERSONAL PORTFOLIO. The one i fell deep and hard for is called The Dark Period. It shows you how vulnerable this girl is, it's just this feeling of communication that shines through a true artist MUST have. She has it!! Her picutures here, can make me cry. I don't know out of happiness or sadness.

Then go on to view her Journal 2001, the year of September 11.

www.supastarproductions.com

love you Meaghan.

xxx
alice

No comments: