Friday, June 29, 2007

Meetings and Destinys!!!





A while ago a WONDERFUL girl, Erika found me on MySpace. We met up and fell in love. This is Erika has an equally wonderfull boyfriend, Martin, whom i met a while ago at a bar in sthlm. He's a photographer, and i had a wonderful meeting today. He is one of those inspiring people who wants so much. A philosopher, i would think even more than myself (considering he studied the subject...).

i got to borrow the Qui etes-vous Polly Maggo and a book: Unseen Vogue. Not only that, he also made me a cd with wonderfully inspirational fashion movies and pictures. Dear Martin Vallin: Thank you!!!! you actaully made my day. I had a horrible bad thursday, and was really tired even today, BUT when i came to your studio, it just changed.

here is another version of Alice that i got from him.

one thing brings you another, is that not right? thank you god.

love

No comments: