Friday, June 01, 2007

MY LIFE.







me and photographer lena modigh has worked a LOT together lateley. AND i LOVE working with her. It's just so easy and simple. PLUS like i have always wanted, she incorporates her family in her art. Just like I will when I have a family. I mean in my world, all of us ARE a unity. A family.

A few days ago we shot model Josefin as Elizabeth Taylor. The Runaway Bride. Since she DID marry AND divorce 8 times. BEAUTIFUL it became. Today we shot my dear nike as a Victorian goth in an Allan Edgar Poe world. POETIC.

One picture is me ALICE in my own Wedding gown (playing around very happy, hihi, not even having a boyfriend. crazy? yes, I know. But fun. YES) that i bought in my FAVE store in sthlm, old touch, for 50 dollars.

hope you'll enjoy this. from my life as a stylist.

xxx

No comments: