Friday, June 15, 2007

Stockholm


is a small club of people that does make me sad. This will not bring me down though, BUT will probably need support from my sweet supporters here that reads my blogg. I will NOT name any names here but me and photographer talked about it earlier today, a magazine that I have done a lot for here in sweden does NOT give me any credit for it whatsoever. Just like in class 7 (13 years old) you need to be a "certain" type to fit in. If you are Sensitive you are so NOT cool..... Another one (magaine), has "best" friends in sthlm and this pr person which is best friends with this magazine person does NOT like me, SO do you think I will EVER work there again?? it's funny, since I did their best fashion story in a LONG time.

right now, the only comfort I can feel is that I ONLY came to sthlm to feel better and to get help and that I will MOVE ON from this stockholm which are full of people full of themselves.

laughing is the only thing i can do, "jante lagen" (a dum social law in sweden, meaning that don't acknowledge your talent, tell EVERYBODY you are worthless but ofcourse, don't think that about yourself for real), is something that I LOST in New York. And People here HATES or ENVYS me for it.

Anyhow, SAD i am.

but in the end of this. WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

du inspirerar verkligen!

Alice Saga said...

tack kara du!!!

stor kram

Alexandra said...

JAG HÃ…LLER MED!!! jag gillar din blogg!

Alice Saga said...

tack kara Umbrella.

love
alice