Friday, July 06, 2007

Inez and Vinoodh!!!






Finally, i have come to terms with all. After 5 loooong days. I will say this and never bring this up again ( I promise), that we paid that horrible invoice to Helena, did not mean that I accepted it. So I will sue her, for the simple fact that me and her never had an agreement. I will win on that only. it's as simple as that. right should be right.

That was a relief to learn. I thought about this when i took my morning walk (where i pass by Princess Madeleine every morning, i have forgotten to mention that. she is very pretty).

THEN i started to think about how grateful i am to have been let in here in sthlm. On my first meeting here in sthlm, this lady told me that she SO wished that i would be let in. And I really did not get it. Now though i do.

So thank you first to Odd at Large, who took me on first. Then Modette ofcourse. And too Glamour. Thank you. And let's not forget the pr offices, who trusted me from day one, when i started with Nk Stil a year ago.

love: jus, agentur costume, Jay m Jay, polhem, cheap monday, filippa k, eva helena, presskontakterna, ibeyo and spalt. these places i borrow most often from. sorry now if i forgot someone.

anyhow. here are some inspirations from amazing photographers: Inez and Vinoodh.

No comments: