Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Life


has been upside down since the day I was born.

That was a loooong time ago.

it is Still upside down.

I grew up with a father being none existant with a mother being me and her against the world. Now, she is the one Most precious to me but too the most complicated person for me having around.

Not happy. Very often.

My grandfather became sort of a father figure without me understanding it. He taught me to bicycle, to drive a car, to trust and then to have the ultimate of unconditional love. No Matter What I Did. No Matter What I did. He is not here anymore.

I am still making decisions I am not sure are the best. So sad. So sad. So Sad.

All my life has been marked by the fact my father was not around. It made me feel unloved. I am still marked.

We are so many who are marked this way. So many. We are not alone. I wish all this never happened to us. But I really DO believe it DID make us stronger in so many ways.

This generation is that of divorce, unfortunately. The next will be that of staying together knowing the grass is Not greener on the other side. Long time love will stay and grow.

w/ love
alice
(things Very Positive are happening for me, not to forget, just wanted to mention this since i Do know we are so many experiencing this type of thing and that it Does affect our lives today still......)

No comments: