Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bergdorf Goodman




The latest survey by the Luxury Institute, wealthy US consumers rate Bergdorf Goodman, Barney’s and Neiman Marcus as the most prestigious luxury retailers.

For me Bergdorf Goodman represents all dreams. I used to window shop every Saturday on 59th street and Fifth Avenue. The actual store made me happy, since its interiors is old school. The company is family owned still, which is not very common today plus it has been around forever, ever since you took your horse to transport you down fifth avenue. It's just so much history behind this legacy.

Too, on floor 5 they have the treats someone like me can afford. Rebecca Taylor, Miguelina, See by Chloe, Diane von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Cynthia Steffe to name a few.

The Window displays during christmas is Always the most amazing ones in the whole of New York. Always fairytale like and dreamy. I have images from the windows but can not for my life find them. Will blog it when I find it.

Bergdorf Goodman's website is HERE.

to shop now is some beautiful 3.1 Philip Lim looks. The brocade dress, $525. White tee, $174 and the mini skirt, $325.

For Mr. Lim's page on Bergdorf Goodman, Go HERE to shop.

xxx
alice

No comments: