Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Heey!

This week is super busy and I tend to get super stressed by all clothes and all stories. On Saturday we shoot a story for Dealer de Luxe, yesterday was fitting day with Abalone Dots, left this week is another shoot with Lena Modigh, to shoot Abalone Dots album cover with Tobias Regell and last Rodeo Italy with Martina Olsson.

Thank God, I took one day off, Sunday which turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. I finished my book with my Favorite Joyce Carol Oates and started a thick book by Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin. With a lovely white glass of white wine, the place was Malarens bar which is by and on the water, it's close to where I live and it's just nice that for one day not take public transport. Then home to cook dinner and watch TV.

xxx
alice

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like a delightful day off. I could go for one of those.

Alice Saga said...

it is wonderful. I think one should always have one of those once a week.

hope you'll have time.
xx