Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mannen i den Vita Hatten ( 16 years later) by Kent!



one of my Favorite Songs ever, makes me cry, it reminds me of someone very special to my heart. Too of my neverending fear of life and my ever bigger fear of dying.

A bench in a restless late april
I look over my shoulder and I see you blink
I can have you whenever I want
A wind blows trash through the corridor one last time
and you and I hold our breaths and hold hands in the leap
Home is not so far away

There were still thousands of tears left
They were yours to give to whoever
always
They were the most precious jewels you have
So never apologise again
finally
We pass their borders

Do you remember what we promised?, our law?
Our stupid crusade against our just as silly town
I remember it all like nails against glass
But you just laughed at me, diminished it all to a joke
But I can see by your nervous state of mind and your hunted look that it's felt
that home is far away
Soon there are no tears left
They were ours to give to whoever
at last
They are the most precious jewels we have
so never apologise again
at last
you setting your own borders

And that boy I never knew
Who walked streets I never saw
And thought thoughts I never thought
Under a thin and wispy hair
And all the feelings hit and exploded
the whole weekday full of holes
in a time when nothing happened
in a city that always slept
But darling we were all once so small
yes, we were all so small
yes, we were all once small

I throw stones in my house of glass
I throw darts in my incubator
And so I grow my fear
yes, I constantly sow new seeds
and in my greenhouse I am safe
there jealosy grows clear and green
I am so afraid of living
and deadly afraid of dying
But darling, we will all die
yes, we will all die
yes, sometime we will all die

We're all gonna die.
We are all gonna die.
We are all gonna die.

No comments: