Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jon Bergman
















A talented photographer that will go far in this world. I happen to have had the pleasure to have worked with him a few times, which I am very proud over.

You can view his website here: www.jonbergman.com

It's a stunning site full of Inspirational images in various fileds such as fashion, music and art.

Yes, the top is a very cool self portrait of the artist himself. The second image is of our dear friend, and too a photographer with lots of talent, Lowe Seger.

w/ love
alice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos look unbelievably beautiful, i love the muted colours, but I think my favourite is the one with the orange balloons-stunning!
x

Alice Saga said...

Happy you like.

Actually that one picture is of his girlfriend.

I know, it is a stunning picture, probably because it's his love.

xx

Dallas Shaw said...

Sooo jealous that you got to work with him. I would love to work with him someday.

cassandra said...

gorgeous work! i'll have to check out the entire portfolio... it looks to be quite inspirational from these selections!

. said...

mmm