Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lina Scheynius















You might have seen her images before, especially if you happen to be a Fashion Addict when one Must buy Each and Single one of Jefferson Hack's Another Magazine. You might even recognize her name, if you like me work in the fashion industry, when one tend to Read All the names of who created what in each issue.

Lina Scheynius is an Extraordinary Talent in the field of Photography.

In the latest issue of Another Magazine she shot Maria-Carla Boscono with Camille Bidault-Waddington being the stylist.

Enjoy!!
x
alice

3 comments:

Rita said...

..... I fell in love with those pictures too...
specially the Maria Carla pictures.....
so beautiful...

Saga said...

Ohh her imagery is truly amazing! i am a big fan of her....
I know you are probably superbusy but if you ever want to do a shoot with me, i would be thrilled (i live in london :) ) love your styling and know it fits my photography here is my email sagasig@gmail.com
xxx

Alice Saga said...

yes, I am madly in love at the moment....madly!!!! in a Lina.

hahaha!!! ohjajajaj.

Saga, i'll email you. I find you Highly talented.

w/ love