Friday, May 01, 2009

PHOTO














A Dear girl whom read my blog ones in a while told me about this wonderful magazine, Photo.

If you are a Photography Lover / Passionate about photography, this IS the magazine for you.

Photo covers up and coming artists as well as the established ones.

The issue I have in my hand features Natalia Vodianova on the cover. And only in this One issue; I found so many Pearls. For ex:

Galerie Marlat which had an exhibit: Madonna par Friedlander. But it's does not matter that now is a little too late, the Galerie itself is Faboulous. In Paris.

Fondation Cartier pour l'art Contemporain which have an exhibit: Le Paris de William Eggleston.
now until June 21st in Paris.

Michael Hoppen Gallery which showed: Boris Savelev 31 Years. It was on until yesterday... Again though a Wonderful place in London.

Tanyth Berkeley did show at Danziger Project in New York, WHAT a Talent. I've actually blogged about her before, but So worth bringing up and to show you again.

A long article about wonderful Miles Aldridge.

Then on to something I had NO idea about. Patrick Demarchelier's son is a photographer, Victor Demarchelier. He's showing his works at MINA Gallery in New York's East Village. Maybe not at his Father's level yet, but who knows. There is talent there.

The magazine has been around since 1967, in my opinion it makes it Cult. And........ I'm in love.

xx
alice
( Images: 1-2, cover of Photo, 3- 11 Tanyth Berkeley and 12-13Victor Demarchelier.)

No comments: