Monday, June 15, 2009

Anette Vadla Ravnas








This weekend I met up with my girlfriend Jennie to view Design Nation's exhibit.......but as usual it happens that what we plan seems to not be in our favor. The place was closed.....!!!

So.....we walked towards Brick Lane in order to find something else. And we stumbled upon the exhibit featuring the graduates from Swansea Metropolitan Universtiy at Free Range.

And one graduate that I Fell In Love with was this girl Anette Vadla Ravnas.

Funny how life goes its own way, we having zero control. And when one stays atuned to it, it becomes so much better.

Enjoy!!!

We too went to a Fab pub by Tower Bridge called Dickinson something afterwards. I loved. Especially since the sun was shining and I had adorable company, not only Jennie but her wonderful boyfriend Brendan.

xx
alice

1 comment:

Ruhvana and Flanelli said...

I love that "light under skirt"- thing. It makes the girls look like angels.

Ruhvana