Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DIARY 7


Sorry for not posting much! So Much To Do!

I did have my Interview with darling Wendy Bevan on Monday morning at the Shoreditch House, so that will be up here in a couple of days.

Yesterday I met with the wonderful talented duo of Neon O'Clock Works, Sayaka (photographer, too a wonderful Painter I would say..)and Tomi (Hair Stylist and an Incredibly talented Artist). Then off to meet Swedish photographer Sandra Freij.

Today I went to Temperley's S/S 2010 Press day, will show images soon. Too to a Wonderful store; Alice in Wonderland on Portobello Road.

Tomorrow I will go to an event at Claridge's to celebrate the launch of GO-BRITISH.CO.UK and then off to view The Polaroid Exhibit at the Atlas Gallery.

I will have lots to show you/ talk about.

w/ love
alice
(polaroid image from The Kills website)

No comments: