Monday, November 30, 2009

Diary 8

















So I am about to shoot with wonderfully talented photographer Ellen Rogers:) We are shooting Saturday and Sunday. Basically it means me being Very busy at the moment prepping, for the most wonderful clothes possible for our 2 shoots.

Here are just some random photos that I've taken over the last couple of weeks with my blackberry, my life together with some inspirations! Alice in Wonderland illusstrations from So En magazine (3 of them)...Lovisa darling from Elite Stockholm that I ran into while prepping at Beyond Retro in London today.....An elite girl that I liked from my casting at Elite London...Elizabeth Peyton's Wonderful painting at the Saatchi Gallery....John Galliano creation at Relative Pr's presday....halloween at Selfridges....
Wonderful ID....a boutique full of jewelry in Chelsea...Jack Wells window.....me and my mom....image from So En....my local bar...Partridges....words of Susan Sontag....
food eaten at the orangery with my family(2 images)!


xx
alice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, love them / BMS

Rita said...

I love this.....
it was really really nice to see and read about your last month and the story you're preparing...
Enjoy it so much.... I'm sure it's gonna be a great story :)
Many hugs to you my dear.....

Alice Saga said...

so happy you girls like:)

Many Hugs to My Rita!!!!!

And much love to you both.

xxx