Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nostaliga!











I am doing a project for a magazine where I am supposed to let them know what my shopping habits will be for Spring 2010 plus to give them a couple of portraits of myself. The portraits thing has driven me a little bit crazy.......And So I have gone through my whole Computer for images of myself...ohlalala!!! on this journey though I found things I have styled a long time ago and became sort of Overwhelmingly Nostalgic!

Here is to the Past:)

Thanks to All Who has Been Loves of Mine during this new Century.

Happy New Year to All of You! I wish All of you The Very Best 2010.

First image was a project I had at my first job, it was to do market work to style Kings and Queens of New York:) and I can not for my life remember who shot it:( then on to Jon Bergman, Alice (my sister who shot backstage photos of Nike in red tylle skirt and my assistant backstage of a shoot I did for Paper Magaizne), Martina Olsson, Poppy de Villeneuve, 3 of Martina Olsson and last my dear Lena Modigh.

There are more to thank since I've worked with so many during this decade. I will dedicate something else to them later!

xx
Lindha Portman Sagum

No comments: