Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Diary 29!


I just had the most of wonderful Vacation. We (my family) celebrated my Step dad who turned 60:)

I will show my dear readers some wonderful photos ( i hope...) that I took both with my snappy camera and my fish eye soon of Spain (a lot of food pictures)

Tomorrow I'll post a dear interview with artist Polina Barsky! A talent beyond and whom just graduated from PRATT and now has a Maser of Fine Arts degree from this prestigious school.

The image is of my closet in Spain. Basically my wardrobe for my wonderful week. I wish i Still was on Vacation.....with my dear family.

Left to right: Gap denim dress, APC dress, Vintage, Vintage, Stella McCartney top, Malene Birger white lace dress, Cynthia Steffe jacket, H&M lilac, Rebecca Taylor wonder dress and last but by far not the least, my Rochas pink darling dress.

X
alice

No comments: