Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diary 46: Alexa Chung, Tennessee Thomas and Some Other Things:)














My day 4 of fashion week!!! Ever since I started to work in fashion, I've admired Meredith Melling Burke's, of American Vogue, style (I'll tell you a Very Embarrassing Story one day in regards to this..). As usual she looks perfection.

Top to bottom: 1 Me in a Cynthia Steffe gold blouse. Top Shop coat and skirt. Su-Shi bag. Bottega Veneta sunnies. 2-3 Alexa Chung and Tennessee Thomas of The Like enjoying tea inside Somerset House. Tennesee being Such A Cutie. 4 Cakes at the presentation of Antipoduim:) 5 The adorable Astrid at Antipodium's presentation. You can view my shoot with her HERE. 6&7 The amazingly stunning girl in the white dress is Meredith Melling Burke of American Vogue. 8 Scott Shuman of The Sartorialist looking dapper while looking for stylish subjects:) 9 Having a coffe at EAT with my Dear New Issue of The Gentlewoman. 10 .....Then a croissant with cheese at Masion Bertaux (whom by the way has the Best Coffee in town) 11&12 I attended the show EXIT which showcased Amazing talent from Textil Hogskolan (The Swedish School of Textiles) in Boras, Sweden. I will give you a huge blog post about this but meanwhile I'll show you this girl (whom interned at Vauxhall, which basically means helping setting up the shows) that I fell in love with..I mean her talent that is. I'll do a separate blog post about her, since I did ask for her name. She is a fashion student in London.

xoxo
alice

No comments: