Friday, January 21, 2011

Diary 66: A Week










Images: 1 I shot Tess from mandpmodels on Sunday which was wonderful. Here she's in an Erdem flower printed dress. 2 This is the Cathedral of Norwich. Friday morning me and Eve took the train for a shoot I was to styled with Ellen Rogers, the next day she showed us around. I found this Cathedral to be breathtaking. 3-5 Monday I had a press appointment at Dover Street Market which now is stocked with everything Spring 2011. Fell in love with the label Iconic Egg, the wonders of Lanvin (the pink dress) and lastly but certainly Not the least....Tao's spring collection which will be the last one (for now only I hope)!! 6-8 Me and Celia Reyer at The Ritz. Actually my first time there. 9-10 Wednesday I went to Brighton to meet up with darling Binbin of To Be Adored. Saw her Fall 2011 collection which I tell you is Amazing. We went shopping and had lunch at the most colorfully great cafe. Such a lovely day.
Have a Wonderful Weekend.

X
alice




No comments: