Thursday, September 08, 2011

Diary 95: My Wonders in Stockholm












I loved coming back home to Stockholm this past August:) I did live there for 3 years and have not been there since I moved to London early 2009...!!!! This is a visual diary from my trip.

Images: 1 I am about to enter the land of Stockholm from a Scandinavian Airlines plane. 2 Me having just left my Hotel Karlaplan with a map.... hahahaha!!! Ohlalala. Yes I have lived in this area for 3 years and STILL did I walk the wrong direction to come to Ostermalms Torg. What is wrong with me???:) 3-7 I did walk around the beautiful Djurgarden Every Single morning during my stay. Plus two afternoons by the way. 8 This is a tiny alley found in the lovely Gamla Stan. 9 The architecture of Ostermalm. 10 Stockholm's Grand Hotel. 11 Riche:) My lovely bar. J'adore to sit here and read with a newspaper or magazine during an afternoon. Quite empty then except for the lunch guests of course. Simply put the best place in my opinion. Here I am with Svenska Dagbladet and Italian Vogue. 12-14 Sturekatten...What Can I Say? Simply put A Wonderfully Cute Eccentric place. The loveliest old school men come here in the mornings to read the paper. 15- 16 From this place called Ostermalms hallen I bought my dinner every day:) This is just other goodies though. Looked good in my camera haha. This is A Wonderful place though. If here, this one is a must. 17 This is me:) And how I look while out walking. In Stockholm this would be me. Probably listening Loudly to Kent. 18 A day on the town. Dress from Beyond Retro, Cardigan from Top Shop, bag from Su-Shi, Computer bag from London's Fashion Week 2010 and I am walking as always in Pretty Ballerinas.

I do have more fave places, let's post them after my trip early November.

LOVE
alice

No comments: