Monday, November 07, 2011

Diary 102: Stockholm
























I went to Stockholm last week and had the most wonderfully glorious time:)

Images: 1-8 Features my fave part of this city, Djurgarden. I am obsessed to be honest. 9 This is the lovely photographer Sandra Myhrberg's garden, full of apples:) 10 -12 The wonders of Ostermalmshallen. 13 Sandra and Michaela at Riche. We held a meeting here before our Ida Sjostedt shoot. The best day.  14-16 ME:) Image 14 me in a Peter Som blouse and vintage dress and jacket. 15 a Dice Kayek skirt, Baum und Pferdgarten lilac blouse and Zara flower print cardigan. 16 me before the Ida Sjostedt Shoot hahaha. 17- 22 Behind the Scenes of the Ida Sjostedt shoot:) Such a Wonder Day. The best day I have had in a long time.

LOVE
alice

No comments: