Saturday, January 21, 2012

Diary 126: The Bride

This obsession with the bride has been going on for quite some time.

A few years ago I created The Runway Bride together with photographer Lena Modigh for a magazine called Dealer de Luxe, we pretended it was Dame Elizabeth Taylor who ran away....I mean she did get divorced 8 times.  Eight divorces equaled eight pages:)  See the story HERE.

For this story I bought my first wedding dress! A lace 1950's one that sort of reminds me of Grace kelly's dress. The images here shows it off:) One can actually think that I am getting married, that's how happy I look I think. Mind you I did not (still don't) even have a boyfriend.

Wedding dress 2 ended up in my closet the other day....! This time a 1940's one. Because of my shoot with Jessie.


I wonder if I end up with 8 wedding dresses and zero weddings?


x


alice



No comments: