Monday, February 06, 2012

What I Am Doing at the Moment





I thought I would create a post once in a while listing what I am reading, listening and doing at the moment.

What I'm Doing: This past week has been all about Crash Magazine. Me and Marie-Fleur are shooting on Wednesday. Behind the scenes of our last shoot for Crash can be seen HERE.

Book: Ett Annat Liv (A Different Life) by Per Olov Enquist! I am finally getting inside this book, as of the moment it's wonderfully engaging. Makes me laugh and cry.

Magazines: Love, Vogue US & UK, Elle Uk and as many supplements of the newspapers as I can get my hands on:)

Album: Kanye and Jay Z's "Watch the Throne" which equals Sheer Brilliance.

Song: Laleh's "Some Die Young"! 

Film: In a Better World with Mikael Persbrandt. I Love Mikael Persbrandt:)

TV: Borgen on BBC & Skavlan on SVT.

App:  Filter Mania

Obsession Now: Still Mrs Havisham of Great Expectations....!!!

X
alice

No comments: