Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Diary 141: A Weekend









It was a lovely one:)! I went out to celebrate a Lucy on her birthday. It's been such a long time ago since I went out properly...dressed up and put some eyeliner on. Besides from this lovely night, I managed to clean my work table. Hallelujah.

Top to bottom: Friday was a To Be Adored day:)! (1). I too went to The Eye Place to borrow some glasses for me to create some still life photos for them. These ones (2) have been worn by Mr. Elton John. J'adore. I did see the Paolo Roversi exhibit at The Wapping Project. Perfection. While being there i saw this book (3)....How I Want. Saturday breakfast. This almond croissant (4) is from the Flour City Bakery which Jaime Oliver is a shareholder...it was soo good I am now to buy mine Each Saturday from Franklins Farm Shop until the day I die. I too read my Garage. I cleaned up my work/ inspiration  table (5). Valentino spring 2012 embroidery (6). Amanda Seyfried (7) inspiration as a certain Linda. Can't get over the LV ads (8)for Spring 2012.  Then my night with lovely Lucy (9). I have such amazing photos that I need to show you soon from this night. These are Iphone ones.

x
alice

No comments: