Monday, April 02, 2012

Diary 147: Some days of Fashion and Flowers








Top to bottom: 1 East Dulwich beauty. 2 Roses at Harriet Pr's press day. 3 Oh Baby:) Such Cuteness at Modus press day. 4 Bora Aksu fall 2012 detail at Goodley Pr's press day. 5 That dress....as created by Simone Rocha I saw at Browns press day for Fall 2012. I am in love. Want and Need. 6 Self Portrait at Sonia Rykiels press day:) I should not be doing this. 7 An adorable Sonia Rykiel Fall 2012 outfit. 8 The Miu Miu bag but this time in pink. Why do I always have to pass by that store? it makes me sick (from want that is). 9 A Sean taking a photo with my camera of this beautiful blossoming tree. 10 And his garden.

I am a happy girl. Off to meet my adorable friend Marie-Fleur Charlesworth at a Russian Tea Room. Next diary.

x
alice

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*swoons* Miu Miu. *sighs*

It's so odd to see all these beautiful blossoms, we have fallen orange and yellow leaves everywhere.

Alice Saga said...

do you:)!!! I am madly in love with London at the moment. x