Thursday, April 05, 2012

Diary 148: First Week of April









So much more beauty to show you from my press days. Will show some tomorrow. This is a tiny bit more of a personal blog post.

Top to bottom: 1&2 Monday started off with Southwark Cathedral. Such beauty. 3 After the church is was off to meet my lovely friend Marie-Fleur whom I shoot with once in a while. We went to the members section of Tate Modern for some wine. This one had such a dear taste (blooming literally). 4&5 Flowers. 6&7 Charlie Le Mindu amazements for Fall 2012. I Love Purple. And I love a Mr. Mindu. See an old post from an earlier show of his HERE. This was the time I fell madly in love with this talent. 8 The wall painting inside the powder room, Claridges. I came for a press appointment and fell in love with the powder room hahaha:). 9 Self Portraits inside Claridges...yes Starbucks soya latte. 10 Me wearing a Cynthia Steffe top, Zara skirt and Marc Jacobs bag. 11 The flowers outside Liberty.
X
alice

No comments: