Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Diary 150

So busy at the moment preparing for my May:) I have 3 shoots and I am too going to Paris and Stockholm. Super Excited. Lots of research and planning to do. Thank God my 2 lovely assistants will be with me to help out.

This photo above is my behind the scenes photo.

The darling wears a Charles Anastase playsuit & platforms, an Erdem lace blouse and Fogal cream net stockings. I just love the set of this shoot that lovely Marie-Fleur created for our Material Girl spread.

Obsession Now:

"You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear;
To-morrow 'ill be the happiest time of all the glad New-year;
Of all the glad New-year, mother, the maddest merriest day,
For I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother, I'm to be Queen o' the May."

-Part of Tennyson's poem The May Queen

X
linda portman

2 comments:

Alice in wonderland checks said...

Alice in wonderland is my favorite since I was a child.

Alice Saga said...

My old boss was the one who opened up my eyes to the world of Alice actually:)