Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sarah Louette

Sarah Louette is a Fine Art Photographer whom I have fallen madly in love with. A friend of hers emailed me the other day to mention Sarah's work to me. So Happy she did.

Sarah Louette is working on a project she calls Of Land and Man and all these astoundingly beautiful images you can see here are from this project.

Sarah described the project to me via email:

"Of Land and Man and its  pictures all has this in common: a silhouette and a universal human who is facing nature.  Then each picture unveils a different feeling like inspiration, awe, bliss hope, despair etc. I want to mirror our human emotions. Rather than actions I use colors, moods and the beauty of the scenery."

Sarah's Links:



Her Facebook page is where one can view her most recent works and progress.




Sarah said...

Thank you so much, I'm glad to be featured in your fantastic blog! xx

Alice Saga said...