Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sarah Louette

Sarah Louette is a Fine Art Photographer whom I have fallen madly in love with. A friend of hers emailed me the other day to mention Sarah's work to me. So Happy she did.

Sarah Louette is working on a project she calls Of Land and Man and all these astoundingly beautiful images you can see here are from this project.

Sarah described the project to me via email:

"Of Land and Man and its  pictures all has this in common: a silhouette and a universal human who is facing nature.  Then each picture unveils a different feeling like inspiration, awe, bliss hope, despair etc. I want to mirror our human emotions. Rather than actions I use colors, moods and the beauty of the scenery."

Sarah's Links:

Facebook

Website

Her Facebook page is where one can view her most recent works and progress.

Enjoy!
x




alice

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much, I'm glad to be featured in your fantastic blog! xx

Alice Saga said...

Merci:)!!xx