Thursday, May 17, 2012

Diary 159: A Prepp Thursday








So I am prepping for my shoot with Marie-Fleur on Sunday:). Kooky Grown Up Tenenbaum. I am starting to get my styling now.

Images: Today started with a continuing of improving my messy house. This is my kitchen (1) whom recently got this table. Someone kindly did not want it anymore so now it's in Alice's household. Went to Relative MO to pick up som Orla Kiely samples. Down by the Redchurch house and its reception they have a full wall of the coolest mothers (2) of the employees:)!! In Love. Afterwards I went to The Albion (3) for a Soya latte, no did not indulge in the beauty. At Harriet Pr I got some lovely TBA looks (4) for my shoot. I bought Lula and got myself the Best Ice Cream (5) I have had in a Very Long Time, from Scoop. I had three flavours ohlalala. Sweet Lula. Inspirations (6)(so far.....only read 1/3 of it so far). 7 Came home. Wearing a dress from Indiska, sweater is Top Shop and Converses. Tiny bit tired now. 8-10 Planning my outfits at the moment.

X
alice solantania saga

No comments: