Monday, January 21, 2013

Diary 205: Winter Time in Dulwich & A Beautiful Quote by Goethe










Whereas nature is stunningly beautiful this winter I am A Complete Style Disaster! I only do Warm & Comfortable at the moment. Also I have stayed in East Dulwich for about a whole week I think..!!

I have been concentrating on a few projects trying to figure out how on earth I am to get them done. Too playing with apps and their filters like a maniac, so much fun:)

Top to bottom: 1 Me in a magic filter:). 2 East Dulwich Woods. 3 My beautiful home. 4 I printed out some of my photos to make a little collage book of my work. 5 A spread out of my inspiration book. 6 Went to The Breakfast Club the other day and love their wall paper in the powder room. Again, playing with apps, this one is called Line Camera. 7-9 I am madly in love with this magazine called FLOW. It's just so different from anything I have read, refreshing. 10 A bride out of a 70's Vogue I bought the other day. 11-13 Yes, I told you....Here Is the Style Disaster called Me!

"Are you in earnest? Seize this very minute:What you can do, or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Only engage and then the mind grows heated;
Begin and then the work will be completed."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Have an Adorable Monday Lovely Readers.

X
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: