Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Alice Saga's Wonderland

I thought I would start with a weekly Alice Saga's Wonderland:) 
 
Meaning my favorite things for that particular week. Pairing it with a weekly mood board.
 
I will call it Alice Saga's Wonderland because that is what my facebook page is called (as is my, soon to launch, ETSY store).

Hallelujah, here we go:)

Mood: See above:)
Obsession Now: Angels
Color: Emerald Green
Documentary/ Film: The Eye Has To Travel
TV: The Swedish talk show "Skavlan"
Book: A Doll's House by Ibsen
Website: Artsy
Blog: My Tumblr:) Coquette Journal
Exhibition: Manet at The Royal Academy
Artist: Brandi Milne
Facebook Page: My own of course:) 
Food: Garlic Pasta
Song: Uncovered with Zara Larsson 
Instagram:  Since it's my first list, I'll say my own:) @alicesaga
 
Quote Now & Forever:
 
"I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself."
 - Anaïs Nin
 
X
Alice Solantania Saga
 

 

No comments: