Sunday, February 10, 2013

DIARY 207










It's been a very inspiring and interesting week.....Finally I feel rested and happy. It's been a long time coming but here I am. I've had brilliant meetings. Brilliant inspirations and wonderful mornings.

Today I was A Pearl:)

Top to bottom:
1&2 Today's outfit: Dress with trumpet sleeves by Goldie London, Top Shop lace top worn beneath. 3&4 YES I-D's Spring 2013 issue is brilliantly beautiful. 5&6 I went to devour the museum of Geffrey:) Found Treasures. 7&8 My Friday outfit: Top Shop lace top worn benath, jumper from Beyond Retro and Alexa Chung for Madewell denim jeans. BEAUTY from Love Magazine issue 9. 10&11 A wonderful bar I went to after my visit at Geffrey Musuem. I can not for my life remember the name...!!! Will go back soon so that I can link it.

LOVE
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: