Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Rose Colored Tuesday;)




To stay happy today one can MILDLY;) say that I have pretended that all has been merry and fine Alice in Wonderland style....Taking care of my computer, iPad & iPhone issues is so not on my fave to do list sooo I tend to avoid avoid avoid (2 months this time) until one can not ignore anymore..!! Happy now though since it's all fixed:)))

Yes I did overhear this: "who is that little girl with the mouth?" ohlalalala. Temper Temper Alice.

Some glimpses from today: 1 clockwise from top left: Dulwich Beauty:) I could live here. This beautiful painting was on a big (yellow) trailor passing me by. My Child in Time story is out in Crash Magazine, Sophia wears a Pre-Fall 13 Alexander McQueen dress & Fall 13 Prada platform shoes. A stunning stunning ring by Faberge as seen in the newest issue of Italian Vogue today (see my photos on Vouge's website HERE). 2-4 Todays Outfit: Dress with flowers from Screaming Mimis, Top Shop candy striped jumper, skull scarf a gift from Rod of Franklins, Prada belt and Pretty Ballerinas.

How I Feel at the Moment:

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"

- Anais Nin

I Love Love All My Facebook Friends:)) And love to a Matthew Peter.

Happy Tuesday Evening
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: