Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Love of Today: Susannah Lovis Jewelry






I went on an appointment to view Susannah Lovis antique & custom designed jewelry yesterday at the Burlington Arcade. I was amazed by all the beauty that this lovely store contains. As you may know I Adore antiques & vintage so for me this place was heaven.

The wonderful Susannah showed me around the store first and then we took a look at the newest pieces. One new piece was this beautiful 1920's tiara that one could take apart and it became a bracelet, earrings or a necklace (as shown in image 2), I have never seen anything like it. There are too plenty of jewels from the Victorian era which happens to be my favorite time period, Way to many things I'd love to own.

Oh and yes, a Lovely Staff that smiles.

Go Visit:)!

SUSANNAH LOVIS is my Love of Today!

x
Alice Solantania Saga

No comments: