Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dairy 222: Magic











My weekend was brilliant and mainly so because of me meeting up with Lovely Adorable Jenny on Friday:))) We went to view the beauty of The Wallace Collection and then to the cafe to reflect on life which at least I am In dear need of. Such lovely best advice I was given:))!

Tomorrow = SWEDEN:)))

So you'll have to do with these photos w/out any explanations. I am sure you recognize me:)? Most is vintage anyways.

Much Love
Alice Solantania Saga

how i feel now (and always of course...):

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls”
-Anais Nin

You decide.



No comments: