Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today I Am Quirkiness


Which is probably true for every single day of my life but today a tiny bit more for sure;))

I am starting a new art project for the month of July so that is what I am doing today, planning planning & more planning. Excited. The work name of it is Fairy Tale Stories. We'll see what it ends up being called in the end:) 

A Saturday Outfit

antique cross
Marc by Marc Jacobs denim skirt and velvet with flower print flats

First off to my lovely antique shop on North Cross Road where this adorable Linda works.

Today's Mantra:

 Att våga är att förlora fotfästet en liten stund. Att inte våga är att förlora sig själv.
“To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.”  ~Sören Kierkegaard

Happy Saturday!

xxx
alice solantania saga

No comments: