Monday, June 24, 2013

Today I Am A Student Studying For A Masters in the Fashions of Alice Saga's Adorable Wonderland




I brought with me a folder from my mom's attic that said "save for alice's wonderland":))) SUCH inspirations I have found from years back.

Felt like being a student today so that is how I dressed of course. In college this is how I looked every other day, maybe not this blonde though;)

outfit:

Duarte Jeans cotton jumper with print
LA Gear cotton sweat pants
grandma's heart
Fjallraven backpack

“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.” - Anais Nin

love
alice solantania saga

1 comment:

My Fox Bag said...

Hi, we enjoyed reading your blog and very pleased that you like the Kanken Bags they are the top choice for students. We are the Official Stockist of Fjallraven Kanken Bags and accessories and would just like to mention that we have moved from ilovemykanken.com to myfoxbag.com We also have a Fjallraven shop in Manchester Uk, where you can browse though the wide range of Kanken colours :).