Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today I Am A Sunshine Twiggy


The sun came out & felt like wearing my new dress I got from lovely Keely of Kee Boutique:)))

outfit

a 60's style shift dress with a yellow flowery print & peter pan collar by Keely of Kee Boutique
antique cross
Burberry flower print flats

YES:

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”  - Anais Nin

I have a new project planned for July so that is what I need to plan for today. So now I am off.

xxx
alice solantania saga

(quote by Anais Nin from Good Reads)

No comments: