Monday, August 19, 2013

An Amish Day Believing in the Person I Want To Become

i am having a crappy day, on top of it all i find myself being envious of other people and what they are making out of their lives (much better than me of course...)! me having thoughts like this is illegal. which of course is making me feel even more down.

So today's collage is about looking forward to the person i want to become.

I BELIEVE IN THE PERSON I WANT TO BECOME - LANA DEL REY

&

It's like you always have to put on a happy face, be the phony baloney, and I'm so not that. I never was that; I'll never be that. That is part of the business that I don't like. Maybe that will always keep me an outsider, I don't know. But that's fine. - Chloe Sevigny
A Nicolette Grant Outfit

dress to be found this fall in my future to be shop alice saga's wonderland
h&m gold belt 
office patent leather ballerinas

and tomorrow is a new day where i am bound to feel like this again;)

“What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.”
Anaïs Nin

with love yours truly
alice 



No comments: