Thursday, August 29, 2013

And Then I Turned Into A Sugar-Plum Fairy That Creates Pagan Poetry



Yesterday being my own doppelganger I suddenly transformed into a Sugar-Plum Fairy;)

 What did happen was that I had entered the Salvage Hunters antique shop in Dalston and thrifted Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker album (with the Hollywood Bowl Symphony Orchestra) which carries the song to the dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy:))

 I went home and changed outfit to match.

outfit

Absolute Vintage dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs barrette
Screaming Mimis bangles & belt
grandmas gold heart
Office patent leather ballerinas

and then I created this collage that I call:
 Shine So That Others Can Shine Through You!

And I Wish All Days Were Like Your Birthday. Happy Thursday.
xxx
alice solantania saga
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)&  tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap)



No comments: