Sunday, August 18, 2013

Diary 230: A Wonderful Weekend












I can not WAIT for Lady Gaga's new album, love her new song Applause:))

I've overheard your theory "nostalgia's for geeks
I guess sir, if you say so, some of us just like to read
One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me
Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture in me

-LADY GAGA

this morning started with my daily morning walk, sunday is the day when Sweden's radio channel, mix megapol, has its top 20 so always love doing a longer walk then to listen to who the new ones are:) today they too played Lady Gaga's new song Applause to see if she will make the list next week. I fell in love with it at once. Now I am off for Sunday newspapers & culture culture and some more of just that.

images top to bottom: 1 this house...obsession. the beauty is found in Forest Hill, London. a grey gardens sort of city house:)) all in its beautiful decay. 2 butterfly nation as found at the rye. 3&4  two very different breakfasts. i sort have gotten stuck with blueberries when I am at home (and sometimes strawberries) but once in a while i buy something out:) yesterday i went to blog at the albion and when i left i bought this huge chocolate cooke to go for my breakfast ohlalala was it good. 5&6 inspiration from the guardian yesterday and me blogging with a soy latte at the albion:)) 7&8 after me having shopped vintage for my boutique that is to open i went to the wonderful place V&A's Museum of Childhood. 9 me with some vintage finds:))) 10 my outfit yesterday, a granny nightgown & top shop belt. 11 friday's outfit: rebecca taylor top, top shop skirt, malene birger belt, screaming mimis barrette & bangles.

today's beauty:


 Deep down, I am not different from you. I dreamed you, I wished for your existence. You are the woman I want to be. I see in you that part of me which is you. I feel compassion for your childlike pride, for your trembling unsureness, your dramatization of events, your enhancing of the loves given to you. I surrender my sincerity because if I love you it means we share the same fantasies, the same madnesses.

-anais nin's The Diary of Anais Nin, Volume 1: 1931-1934

idag ar jag en polkagris

happy sunday lovely alice in wonderland readers
alice solantania saga
(quote from anais nin's tumblr, lady gaga lyrics from az lyrics)

No comments: