Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diary 231: A Weekend of A Rabbit, Food, Inspirations & Some Outfits + A Taste of My Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales of London July Art Project











This weekend I have stayed in East Dulwich! I have finished my July art project Fairy Pagan Poetry Tales of London and there are 31 images, one for each day of that wonderful month that we had:) 

I am too planning for New York, I am off September 3rd. It's New York's Fashion Week and I am to shoot backstage for Crash Magazine (which my art project is too for) during the shows, a first for me and I am hugely excited to say the least. Number 1 on my list is Marc Jacobs, OF COURSE.

Too there has been my morning walks listening to Sweden's radio channel P1 and their inspirational summer talks with such amazing Swedes. I have so many to go through, and that I am SO grateful for. Yesterday I listened to the talks of the wonderful Virpi Pahkinen & the inspirational Editor of Sweden's news paper Dagens Nyheter, Peter Wolodarski.

Now I am at my "Second Home:)) get the hint? if not, look closer. But it is called Franklins;)

Outfits of choice has been mainly vintage from Beyond Retro, Screaming Mimis & The Shop together with my flowery printed Burberry flats that I adore.

Yes the crazy indoor image is my house full of dresses & inspirations.

Today I Am A Russian Doll Tale.

xxx
alice solantania saga

& Some Charles Bukowski Thoughts for A Splendid Sunday

“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you'll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.” -  from Charles Bukowski's Factotum

No comments: