Monday, August 26, 2013

My Sunday As A Russian Doll & Some Sleeping Beauties




The Sunday started with a heavenly rain...that turned into sunshine:) Had breakfast got myself ready for the day and decided to be a Russian Doll for my Sunday;) See why?

Finished my art project and sent it to my editor. Organized my crazy house a little bit, a house madly packed with printed colorful dresses and inspirations:) Met up with a few friends at the newly re-opened The Ivy House. Then home to create my daily collage which yesterday focused on Sleeping Beauties, the ones who are to BLOOM when time is right.

A Russian Doll Day Outfit

Dress from a vintage stall in Camden
grandma's gold heart
russian doll bracelet founded on the street in Dulwich:) history!
flowery printed flats by Burberry

beauty i found on pinterest:

"someday
someone is
going to look
at you with a
light in their 
eyes you've
never seen,
they'll look
at you like
you're
everything
they've been
looking for
their entire
lives. 
WAIT FOR IT."

(What I Need & Want Now)

xxx
alice solantania saga
( Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap)

 & a repeat of Kleerup perfection:


Den fulländade friheten

"Att få finnas och färdas
Att ta ner det oförklarliga
Skriva under med sitt väsen
Att få tillgång till allt
Att skingra molnen där och då
Utan förväntningar på något mer
Än det mäktigaste utav allt
Ett finger i luften"





No comments: