Friday, April 11, 2014

Today I Am Candy Cute Brilliant

It's A Glorious Friday:)) 

& on top of it all I am candy cute brilliant.

i just finished my cherry blossom girl self portrait shoot. 14 locations and 10 very cute colourful outfits over these past 3 days. the last location was by this house where I SO wanna live. you should see its entrance. anyways, for 30 minutes this afternoon I did live there ;0)!

outfit for a candy friday

vintage dress with flower print
top shop candy jumper
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace 
screaming mimis bangles
wolford stockings
burberry violet flower print flats

hope you like my collage which i call:

do not be delicate, be vast and brilliant!

BE CANDY CUTE BRILLIANT ADORABLE CREATURES
xxx
alice solantania saga






No comments: