Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Sweetness Sunshine Outfit, Some Miu Miu & Valentino

hey:)

such a day. sunshine sunshine & more of that:) started a 6 am morning walk with the summer talks from the swedish radio, today i listened to the world of photographer jeppe wikström:) then it was all hunger games in the woods! at home i continued sample requests and now yes is miu miu & valentino:))) need much more though. perfected my whole spelt bread recipe with chia seeds, which turned out amazingly good!!! now is franklins & more sample requests for me, eleanor hardwick & crash magazine!!! 

it's all just a fairy tale.

these 2 are yes:)
valentino & miu miu

and here is the reason for the shoot & what i expect to get
meadham kirchhoff perfection fall 2014


the sunshine girl wears

vintage dress with lace trim
grandma's gold heart
ecco sandals

here's some fairy sunshine sweetness for you:)
seemed fitting since i am to be a fairy very soon!

"seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and i'm yours forever."


yes yes YES

xxx
alice solantania saga

(miu miu & valentino images from style.com screen grabbed from my computer, meadham kirchhoff image from pinterest, Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: