Thursday, July 03, 2014

The Fairy Tales of Mademoiselle Tuvstarr

hey beautiful creatures:)

sunshine 26 degrees:)) so i decided to go to brighton! adore that place in the summer. right now is a very crowded train though....feeling the love;0)! hallelujah! i am to devour some vintage shops and then sit down at cute place in the sun preparing shoots and also create today's collage. what is to inspire me today?


outfit for a fairy princess:)

paul & joe dress
ida sjostedt bloomers
marc by marc jacobs bow barrette
antique cross necklace
ecco sandals

the fairies dance is part of my inspiration for my next self portrait series! this together with this book i found in york with my then boyfriend is what will make my shoot:)

and i am playing around with the next character:) mademoiselle princesse tuvstarr.

the fairy tales of princess tuvstarr i call this collage that i created yesterday at franklins.
hope you adore:)
xxx
alice solantania saga

(fairy image i found on tumblr which i a long time ago re-blogged & Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap! )


No comments: