Thursday, August 14, 2014

Today I Am A Swan

i adore swans. did you know that when they have found their loved one they stay together until death do them part? and when one of them dies, the other one stays single for the rest of her/ his life! did you know? 

seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and i'm yours forever.

so where are you?



an outfit to be adored in:)

vintage dress shopped on etsy
grandma's gold heart
office ballerinas

i captured this couple the summer of 2012 in kensington gardens. is this not over the top beautiful?

some other types of swans:) created this collage last year and named it the beauty of swans!

"what if you slept,
and what if,
in your sleep
you dreamed?
and what if,
in your dream,
you went to heaven
and there plucked
a strange and beautiful flower?
and what if,
when you awoke,
you had the flower
in your hand?
what then?"

- the way of the wizard, deepak chopra

love
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The man in the wilderness asked of me,
'How many strawberries grow in the salt sea?'
I answered him as, I thought good,
As many a ship as sails in the wood.

The man in the wilderness asked me why
His hen could swim and his pig could fly.
I answered him as I thought best,
'They were born in a cuckoo's nest.'

The man in the wilderness asked me to tell
All the sands in the sea and I counted them well.
He said with a grin, 'And not one more?'
I answered him, 'Now you go make sure.'

Mother Goose (Anon)

Nathalie Merchant sings it beautifully.

Keep on keeping on.