Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Tuesday Outfit To Explore London

hey:)

create explore blog plan

a little manta in how to organise my daily life:)

stay candy cute brilliant

a little mantra for my dressing & behaviour:)

today so far has been apart gallery to devour the art of james holdsworth, whole foods cookie wonders for lunch:), holland park and now is notting hill! it's a sunshine day, ice cold but so beautiful. soon is home to create some tiny drawings on my 12 days to christmas collage and plan tomorrow's third image to be created of my tuvstarr tale:)

we have nothing to loose, nothing to gain, 
nothing we desired anymore -
except to make our lives into a work of art.


so....

the day
will be what,
you make it,
so rise,
like the sun,
and burn.


outfit

Alice Saga's Outfit
 outfit

sow's ear dress (click on link for up close photo of dress)
darimeya flowery printed top (click on link for up close photo of dress)
antique cross necklace
gabor shoes

some magic fairy tale angels for you:)
Fairy Tale Collage
xxx
alice solantania saga

(Images in my collage that are not by me are taken from my pinterest (re-pinned)& tumblr (re-blogged), please let me know if I have used your image and you want to be credited and I will do asap!)

No comments: